This webinar will cover Empower related information including provider responsibilities, provider resources, member rights and responsibilities, eligibility, covered services, utilization management, care coordination, claims submission, quality improvement, the empower portal and more.
|Tuesday, July 20, 2021||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||Register Here!|
|Tuesday, August 17, 2021||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.||Register Here!|
CULTURAL COMPETENCY TRAINING
This training will cover what is culture and it’s importance as well as Empower’s commitment to Cultural Competency. The Foundation to Culturally Competent Care, Disability Sensitivity and Awareness and provider toolkits will also be discussed.
|Wednesday, July 14, 2021||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.||Register Here!|
ACES AWARENESS PRESENTATION
This presentation will provide an overview of the Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) tool and the importance of recognizing how adverse childhood experiences and trauma impact overall health and outcomes for adults.
Please complete the pre-test at the following link before attending this presentation.
https://surveys.afmc.org/surveys/?s=RTDMRTCCNF (you will need to copy/paste this link into your browser). The pre-test is available to complete by 10:00 am the day of the presentation. There will be a post-test following the training.
Recommended audience is Clinicians, Case Managers, Mental Health Professionals, Clinical Directors and Nurses for Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities.
|Thursday, August 26, 2021||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Register Here!|
|Thursday, November 18, 2021||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Register Here!|
|Thursday, February 24, 2022||11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Register Here!|
EMPOWER’S INPATIENT OVERVIEW
This training will cover a general overview of Utilization Management including tips, Medical Necessity, Documentation Requirements, Appeals, and the PSCP.
Recommended audience is Clinical Directors, Utilization Management staff, Clinicians.
|Thursday, July 15, 2021||9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.||Register Here!|
|Tuesday, July 27, 2021||2:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.||Register Here!|
- Empower September Town Hall
- Empower February Town Hall
- Little Rock Town Hall 1-14-19
- Little Rock Town Hall 1-15-19
- Fayetteville Town Hall 1-22-19
- Texarkana Town Hall 1-29-19
- Jonesboro Town Hall 2-6-19
- Monticello Town Hall 2-7-19
- Cultural Competency
- Empower Health Improvement Program for Primary Care Physicians
- Empower Quality Incentive Program for Medical and Surgical Hospitals
- Acute and Psychiatric Residential Treatment
- Care Coordination Overview for Members
- Community and Employment Supports (CES) Waiver: The PCSP, Justification for Services, and Things to Know when Submitting for Authorization
- Community and Employment Supports (CES) Waiver: An expansive overview of services, descriptions, and codes
- Assisting Providers with Independent Assessments at Empower
- Care Coordination Overview
- Person Centered Service Plan
- Incident Reporting for Empower Providers
- Empower Provider Orientation
- InterQual And Medical Necessity Evaluations
- Arkansas InterQual Inpatient Provider Training
- Provider Portal: Prior Authorization and Claims
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment and Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF)
- Outpatient Services and Home and Community Based Services
- Personal Care Services
- An Overview of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Day Treatment Services
- Developmental Disability Services
- Empower Provider Town Halls April 2019
- Empower Provider Town Halls September 2019